Take your family on a trip to Paris and make memories that will last a lifetime. A family vacation in Paris is wonderful. As simple as this. There is just so much to do and see for all ages, that it’s impossible to get bored or to run out of activities.
From a visit to the Eiffel Tower, getting your portrait done in Montmartre to browsing through books in one of the lovely English bookstores in Paris. Not to mention all the parks and playgrounds, fun & kid-friendly museums, and, of course: Disneyland!
I put together two family guides for Paris, one caters to families traveling with children, and the other is targeted at older kids and teenagers:
I suggest that you also take a look at this list of the most beautiful parks and gardens in Paris and these fantastic and fun restaurants in Paris. The latter includes cool and trendy restaurants, that serve good food in a casual and laid-back environment.
The following posts are an interesting read and sure will help you spend a smooth vacation!
- 15 mistakes you should not make when visiting Paris
- Paris hidden gems – 80+ secret tips and well-kept secrets around Paris
- The top 10 tourist spots – and what you should do instead!
- Don’t travel to Paris without these essentials!
- 5 ways to get from Charles de Gaulle airport to Paris – THE complete guide!
If you are traveling on a budget with your family, I advise looking into Ibis hotels. They are affordable, clean, safe, and often in great locations. Follow this link to know more about the best Ibis Hotels in Paris!
For hotel recommendations for families, take a look at this post.
- 8 Absolute Best Hotels Near the Paris Convention Center
- Paris 2024 Hotels: Your Ultimate Olympics Accommodation Guide
- The best Arrondissement to stay in Paris (Top 3 + Hotel Tips)
- How to get from CDG to Disneyland Paris? (5 Airport Transfers)
- Orly Airport to Disneyland Paris: How to get there best
- 17 fun things to do in Paris with Kids (+Tips)
- Hôtel Monte Cristo – Complete & Honest Review
- Paris with Teenagers: 51+ Fun Activities for a Memorable Trip (+Local Mom Tips)
- 14 Best Hotels in Paris with a Balcony for a fabulous view
- 15 Quick Tips for Visiting Disneyland Paris
- The 5 Best Camping sites near Disneyland Paris
- How to get from Paris to Disneyland
- Disneyland to the Eiffel Tower – How to get there Best
- 14 Hotels with stunning Eiffel Tower views- for (almost) every budget!
- The best Parks in Paris – 13 beautiful gardens you need to visit!
- The best Hotels in Montmartre – for every budget!
- 5 most convenient Ibis Hotels in Paris
- The best family hotels in Paris
- For Couples: Best Affordable Hotels Paris