Food is not just food in Paris, it’s an attraction. A “must taste” sight that should be on everyone’s Paris list.
It’s easy to find a Croissant or Crêpes, they are sold basically everywhere! But what else is there that you should definitely try on your trip to Paris? In this section of Salut from Paris I am showing you some of my favorite places and loads of delicious food!
But the places I recommend are not only my favorites. You also find expert advice, like the 5 best bakeries in Paris, recommended by a pastry chef.
Have a look at our Paris Food Guide and learn more about the best dishes and treats you get in Paris!
Also, check our Guide with 30+ ideas on what to do in Paris at Night or know more about the 5 best Cocktail bars in Paris
The following posts will give you more detailed information and ideas on how to please your foodie’s heart:
- Best pastry classes in Paris
- 5 Bakeries in Paris you should try
- Vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Paris
- The Lafayette Gourmet Food Market
- La fête des vendanges – The Montmartre grape harvest festival
For drinks, see our post about the Parisian speakeasy bars!
Do you need some inspiration to plan your trip? Take our free 7-day Paris trip planning challenge.
- Visit Champagne from Paris – Quick Day Trip Guide
- 21 wonderful restaurants with views of the Eiffel Tower
- 62 Fascinating French Food Facts
- 14 Trendy & Fun Restaurants in Paris
- 7 Best Speakeasy Bars in Paris for your Paris Agenda
- Apéro Time: All about the Aperitif in France
- 5 Cocktail Bars in Paris you need to try
- The Best Bakeries in Paris – 5 pastry shops you must try!
- 32+ Memorable Things to do in Paris at Night
- Best Pastry and Baking Classes in Paris
- The Montmartre Grape Harvest Festival – back in 2021!
- Vegan and Vegetarian Paris – Where to eat out?
- Lafayette Gourmet – Paris for Foodies
- 17 yummy foods to try in Paris – The Paris food guide!
- Mabel Paris – a secret bar