Paris is one of the most expensive cities of the world and therefore not really budget friendly for travellers. However, if you know a few tweaks and tricks, you easily can find free activities and save a few euro.
But besides all the admission fees and food cost, accommodation will take the biggest chunk out of your budget. But there are some rare finds, hotels that are in good and safe areas and that are actually affordable. Check our curated list of best budget hotels in Paris to see if they still have free rooms on your travel dates!
Free activities in Paris
- Free Museums in Paris
- Père Lachaise Cemetery – and why you should visit!
- Why the Hotel Dieu is worth your attention
- Coulée Verte – Paris’ high line
- Monceau and Batignolles – Paris’ hidden gem
- Belleville – Paris’ village
- La Petite Ceinture – walking on rails